Stuff How I See It

Search The Web

View Sean Leary's check-ins on GetGlue
Blog-O-Vision
ChaoSpirals-brother Matt
American Gojira-Our man Ted in Japan
Daily Marinations-Jason G's thought for the day
Valerie-Artist friend
Publick Nuisance-Jackson Publick-Venture Bros.

Links Galore
Apple Computers
Search Google!!
[adult swim]
West Memphis Three
IMDB
PayPal
Fark NEWS!
Guinness: The Irish Legend

Donations Accepted

My music ::DJ Mugzy::
Find me on MySpace and be my friend!

Monday, March 24, 2003


Well it's been a week since I've posted, and for that, TOO BAD!!! Cry me a river. But I'm Back, From Outer Space, and I see ya baby, shakin' that ass. Sorry for that digression into looniness with song lyrics. So lets see, a week, a lot can happen in a week, but noooo, not in my world. So, let's see. Maybe I'll use this post as a vent/'go off on a tirade' session. First things first. Great Oscars last night, some interesting winners. I had a list of all the nominees compiled and it looked real nice, but the HTML was too long to post or something, anyway it wouldn't work right. So, if you want to remind yourself of the list, Print -or- HTML. And here goes, tirade session.

Here we are, at war. We've lost men; we've undoubtedly killed opposing soldiers. Fine, War, whatever I say. If you oppose the war, fine, it's your First amendment right to speak out about your feelings and we live in a great nation, hmm... 'great nation', that allows us to have opinions and voice them. For that, Great. We are allowed to not agree with our governing body, or president that we didn't elect, but someone did, and he's here. Oppose the war, I don't completely agree with it, but I like some of the ideals that are behind this war, i.e. getting Saddam outta there. Are there more important situations we should be involving ourselves with? Maybe, No, Yes. Whatever the answer is, Remember our troops, support their safe return home. Oh, and to all of the major networks... Don't interrupt my shows anymore, in Vietnam it took days for us to hear about some of what happened, and now that was a war that people didn't agree with. Now don't get me wrong, I agree with important updates about the war, just don't stay on the same Ret. Army/Marine/Whatever Gen. going on about how we think they're moving towards their objective. And about what we can 'gather' from the 'intel' we've received.

Freedom... WHAT THE FUCK? Hmm, time for another 'Leary' to take over. Here's the 'Dennis' in me coming out. Freedom Fries? Freedom Toast? Freedom Kissing? Freedom Bread Pizza? HUH??? So I guess that on Capitol Hill, those fat back, big wig, Richey Richerson, dumb shit, stupid ass, intelligence challenged, dumb fuck politicians have changed the menu in the cafeteria from French Fries, to read... Freedom Fries? What the flying FUCK! You have got to be kidding me. And to make matters worse... people are jumping on the bandwagon. At least nobody around this town is changing the name. Replace the word 'french' with freedom? That makes no sense whatsoever. It's almost a travesty, no... wait... IT IS A FUCKING TRAVESTY!!! What the hell are WE as a country thinking. This is so fucking stupid I really don't know what to do about it. I mean, come on, really, Freedom Toast? Where the hell did we come up with Freedom for French? Aren't the French people 'Free'? Plus, they didn't even come up with what we call French Fries and French Toast isn't even the same over there. This is just so re-goddamn-diculous. Waaaa, waaa, go fucking pout because some country won't support you going against the U.N., breaking a U.N. law mind you, and going to war. Booo Fucking Hooo, looks like somebody pissed in their Wheatees, doesn't it. So you know what I'm going to go do? Go eat a fucking salad with fucking 'French' Dressing, sing Yankee Fucking Doodle Dandy, and piss in some goddamn Wheatees. How do you like Dem Apples?

And I think that's the tirade, there's so much more I'm sure, but that's all I'll barrage you with this evening. So I think I'm going to order some food from Pita Pete's or maybe Tom & Jerry's (damn decisions), and have a nice evening watching WWE on TNN. G'night Ev'rybody!!

seen this way @ 10:23 PM EST by Sean

Archives

  
03.01   
06.01   
07.01   
08.01   
09.01   
10.01   
11.01   
12.01   
02.02   
03.02   
04.02   
05.02   
06.02   
07.02   
08.02   
10.02   
11.02   
12.02   
02.03   
03.03   
04.03   
07.03   
09.03   
11.03   
02.04   
03.04   
05.04   
12.04   
03.05   
04.05   
05.05   
06.05   
01.06   
10.06   
03.07   
04.07   
07.07   
01.08   
02.08   
03.08   
10.08   
11.08   
02.09   
04.09   
05.09   
06.09   
11.09   
06.10   
11.11


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Site Meter